NEWTOWN SQUARE HOMES FOR SALE
Newtown Square was the name used for the townstead with the majority of early settlers being Welshmen. These Welsh "Friends" (Quakers) needed a road to facilitate their journey to meeting, the only established road at the time being Newtown Street Road, which ran north and south. As such, in 1687, an east-west road was laid out (Goshen Road) so the Friends could attend either Goshen or Haverford Meeting.
(Info deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
Modify Search Criteria
5000 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Excellent Opportunity to Purchase Approved 17,200 S/F Two Story Office Building Situated on 2 Acres of Commercial Land. Excellent Site for Medical ...